Monday, May 18, 2020

happy 5th birthday, emmersyn!

Happy 5th Birthday to our Emmersyn Faith!  What a sweet, happy, fun little girl you are.  So hard to believe you are turning 5 and starting kindergarten in the fall.  You love Paw Patrol, being with your family, and eating Starburst as much as you can.  We love you!

It's my birthday dinner celebration!!!  I celebrated with my family the day before my birthday because of Awana and other commitments.  I was so excited to go to "Big Fire" with my family. 
Daddy & Mommy with the Birthday Girl!
Oma & me
Poppy, Nana, & me
Uncle Art, Aunt Kelly, & me
I love all my uncles & aunts, but I really love Uncle Art!
Aunt Helen & me
Uncle Blair, Aunt Blip, & me
Uncle Thomas, Aunt Lindsey, Little T, & me
"Happy Birthday to me..."


So very excited about my ultimate fire truck!!
And, I was also super excited about my new bike, too!

This will come in handy when riding my bike.
Averie & me
The next morning, I  woke up (on my actual birthday), came downstairs, and saw my birthday table.  I LOVED it!
Getting ready a card and open a present before the older kids leave for school!
A Paw Patrol book...I love it!
All dressed & ready to celebrate my birthday all day!
I am officially 5 years old!
💘
Getting open a present when Daddy came for lunch, too!  So fun!
Then, Oma came over to give me a few gifts...and I was very excited!
(This is the "hat" they gave me at preschool when we celebrated in chapel!)
Enjoying some time on my bike...

...& I love it!
Putting together a puzzle...by myself!
And, logging in some good time with my new ultimate fire rescue!
All dressed again & ready to celebrate when the older kids get home for lunch!
Brady & me
Brecken & me
Daddy & Mommy & me
Mommy & me
Present time...
...& Brecken reading me my card.
My big gift...this outdoor grill/kitchen.  I was soooo excited!!
My brothers even played with me.
Then, Poppy & Nana stopped by and dropped off their gift to me...this super cool picnic table.
Another birthday donut...yummy!


Happy Birthday to me!  I had the best days celebrating, got showered with great gifts, and felt very loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment