Monday, May 18, 2020

preschool field trip...the very last one!

My very last preschool field trip, and I am so glad that Mommy could join the fun.  We headed to the Nature Museum in Charlotte, walked the trails, and enjoyed lunch & the playground at Freedom Park.  It was a fun time...hard to believe this is my last few weeks in preschool.
Mommy & me
Am I not the cutest little bug?
Looking at the turtles with some of my friends, Tyler & Griffin.
A turtle & me
My good friend, Cora, & me
"Cutest pair of bugs at the museum"...that's what our moms said. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Having fun with our reflections...
...& then time to see the butterflies.  I am trying to wait patiently with my finger sticking out to see if one will land on my finger...
...& it did!!
Me & the butterfly. ๐Ÿ’–
Cora, me, & the butterfly

Walking the trail back to Freedom Park with my Mommy.
๐Ÿ’˜
Lunch at the park...
...& then one more walk with my friends, Griffin & Reagan, before heading home.
Emmersyn Faith
Last Preschool Field Trip ever...May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment