Monday, May 18, 2020

spring fun

Lots of fun activities in spring, especially over Spring Break.  Usually over Spring break, we each pick an activity and we get to do that activity.  From jumping around at Defy Gravity & going out to eat to playing at home and swimming hours in our pool, we always love Spring break...& springtime in general.

Celebrating our cousin's birthday (Easton)...we always enjoy hanging out with them.
Fun at home...Averie & Murphy
My parents think I'm pretty cute...
 ...& playing a round of "Headbands."
 Logging in a few hours of jumping fun at Defy Gravity.  We love this place!
Brady
Brecken
Me
Our cousin, Madison, even met us there for the jumping fun!
I got some goggles in my Easter basket, so I was ready to jump in the pool...even if my goggles are upside down... ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is this better? ๐Ÿ˜‰
First swim of the season...& we are ready!
April 2019
Averie
Brady
Brecken
Me
Having some fun in the sun...



Enjoying some time in the front yard, too.  Here, the older 3 were having a "tennis" competition...
...2 played while one sat in my chair shading themselves with my umbrella (๐Ÿ˜‚)...
(Yes, Averie is playing with a broken foot...she hurt it playing volleyball...)

Meanwhile, I am enjoying some time with sidewalk chalk.
Look, me & my llama have the same hairstyle ๐Ÿ˜‚
I also like doing my make-up like Mommy, too!
During Spring break, Daddy & Mommy treated us to a fun dinner date...Melting Pot!  Yummy!  We always enjoy this treat.  Daddy with his girls...
...& Mommy with her boys.
Once we get to the driveway, one of us will ask to sit in the front and ride with the window down.  This is my turn...

Writing some teacher appreciation "notes" for my preschool teachers!
And, another activity we enjoy doing occasionally...jumping in the rain puddles after (or even during) a good rainstorm.  Fun, fun, fun!  Springtime is lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment