Wednesday, January 27, 2016

celebrating double digits with friends

I am so excited to be turning 10.  I got to plan my birthday party with my friends, and I loved every minute of it.  (Well, except for the very end when one of my friends got hurt on our trampoline.)  We had fun laughing, playing, and celebrating.  I chose a Lego Friends themed party, and Mommy let me pick a few items to go along with my "theme."  So, I picked these adorable party favors that said, "You're a friend I would never LEGO of...Averie is 10!"  (Each party favor had a Lego Friend character in it!)  I also picked lego shaped sweet tarts.  And, I picked personalized Lego Friends toppers for my cupcakes.  We got pink, purple, and teal accent colors and used my current lego sets as decor.  It turned out great!  I had Lego coloring sheets & games using Lego items...all that I did myself!  It was a lot of fun!  Oh, and I also chose noodles and red sauce as my lunch.  Sure was a fun time with my friends...I am thankful for good friends!

My party favors!
Yummy lego sweet tarts!
My sweet friends that could celebrate with me.
Macie & me
Shelby & me
Anya & me
Riley & me
Emma & me
Hannah & me
Stephanie & me
My birthday cupcake!
"Happy Birthday to Averie..."
Making a wish and blowing out my candles
Such a fun time with dear friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment