Wednesday, January 27, 2016

double digits...happy 10th birthday to our averie

What a wonderful time I had celebrating my 10th birthday!  Turning double digits is quite a big deal (for Mommy, at least).  So, as a special treat, I got to go on a special dinner with Daddy & Mommy & bring one friend.  I chose Melting Pot (of course), and it was so yummy!  When we arrived at the table, Daddy & Mommy had 3 red roses for me.  I felt so grown up!
I also got to bring my very best friend, Stephanie, along with me.  We had a blast!
Daddy & Mommy with the birthday girl!
Pound cake...one of my favorite dessert items there!  Yummy!
Then, on my actual birthday, I got to celebrate with the rest of my family!  Here I am with my brothers and sister before opening my gifts!
Brady was excited that I got some Diary of a Wimpy Kid books!
Big smiles for my grown up purse, lego set, and other fun goodies!
Daddy & Mommy...& their 10 year old daughter!
Oma & me
I chose PF Changs for my family dinner...so good!  Uncle Thomas & Aunt Lindsey had my name for my birthday, so I enjoyed getting some Our Generation stuff for my American Girl!
Me with my Uncle Blair & Aunt Brittany...they also gave me some fun birthday goodies!
Me with Poppy & Nana...they also gave me a sleepover.  While I was there, we went shopping, out to eat, and enjoyed having fun at their house.  Such a fun gift!
10 year old me...
...sure was lots of fun celebrating with family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment