Wednesday, January 20, 2016

these 2 munchkins

Now that our older siblings are in school, we get even more time with Mommy.  We are loving it!  We play together, run errands with Mommy, and have fun being home.  Only one more year of this for me (Brecken), and then I start kindergarten.  Sure has flown by!
Silly faces with Mommy!
I'm pretty cute...so Mommy tells me!
I smile a lot...just an easy going happy kid!
Mommy caught me laughing, and it's one of her favorite pics!
Meanwhile, Emmersyn is sitting in a chair enjoying a wooden spoon!
I got to have a chance to feed Emmersyn her yogurt...
...& she did great. 
(Don't you love the way my mouth is opened "with" her?  So cute!)
A little more messy than when Mommy feeds her, but she still enjoyed it!
I just love her!
Emme also loves playing with her toys...
...& her kitchen is one of her favorites.  Such a cutie!
Mommy loves those little feet!
Feeding the bird...
...& sometimes, it "eats" Emerson's hand, and we both laugh!
Sweet girl!
15 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment