Friday, January 29, 2016

vw christmas

Each year, we go to Oma's house for our Van Wingerden family Christmas.  We enjoy lots of food, gift exchange, playing games, & playing with our cousins.  It's always a fun time!

Daddy & me snuggling
(Yes, I still like to pretend I am Daddy's baby sometimes :))
My best friend & me (in our matching fur vests from Oma)
Opening gifts from Oma...
...& I loved my Our Generation sets (along with everything else Oma gave)

My Oma & me
Brady opening his gifts...
...& he loved his Star Wars blanket (& other fun gifts)

He was obviously excited about his Star Wars lego's!



Oma & Brady
Brecken opening his gifts...
...& he loved his Star Wars blanket...
...candy, gift card, and other fun gifts!
Oma & Brecken
Emmersyn's turn to open her gifts...
...& she sure loved opening her gifts very carefully :)  She loved her kitchen supplies and other fun toys from Oma!
Oma & Emmersyn 
Mommy & Emmersyn 
When at Oma's, Emmersyn always asks for a cracker!  Emmersyn is a creature of habit, so we would all expect no less at Christmas!
Daddy helping Emmersyn open her gift...
...& she was ready to see what was inside!
Oma & all her grandchildren...ranging from 22 years old (Eric) to 19 months old (Emmersyn).
(L-R: Top Row: Zach, Carter, Sam, Grant, Brayden, Paul, Noah, Andrew, Eric
Front Row: Brecken, Brady, Kaitlyn, Madison, Stephanie, Oma, Emmersyn, Jackson, & me)
We cousins always have fun together.  Jackson was giving Brecken a "horsey ride."
Our annual pic...Uncle Abe & me
This year, Uncle Michael & Aunt Courtney had my name, and I loved the American Girl game night set & lego set they gave me!
Uncle Michael, Aunt Courtney, & me
Daddy & Mommy
Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly had Brady's name.  He was (obviously) very excited to get a football...
...& a Star Wars lego...
...& most excitedly, a Greg Olsen Panther jersey!
Uncle Art, Aunt Kelly, & Brady
Uncle Todd & Aunt Helen had Brecken's name, and he loved his gifts, too!
Super hero toy...
...and a quick smile...

...& a RC car.

He was  very excited about that!!

Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly had Emmersyn's name, and she was very excited about her book.

She loved opening each gift slowly!  It was cute!

Uncle Art, Aunt Kelly, & Emmersyn 

Oh, and Emmersyn's favorite gift from Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly??  A stroller for her baby, Heidi.
(She didn't know at this point that she was getting a new doll for Christmas from Daddy & Mommy.)

She strolled and strolled it all around the kitchen!

At one point, she thought the stroller was for her...haha!

The super fun chaos that is our VW Family Christmas...there is always a few annual wrestling matches, including the uncles.  A very fun night for sure!
OH, and one more picture...a little "dab" for you as we support our Carolina Panthers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment