Monday, April 25, 2016

a trampoline, some serious static, a tongue, & an adorable little girl

While everyone was in school, Mommy thought it would be a fun idea to let me try out jumping on the trampoline for the first time.  It was hilarious, and I loved it!

Just a quick smile before heading out!
Of course, before trying out the trampoline, I had to swing...one of my favorite things to do!  And, I've also starting really sticking out my tongue when I do things, and everyone thinks it's adorable!
The look I gave Mommy when I first got on it...
...then I tried jumping (check out my tongue!)...
...& I loved it!  I don't go too high, but I love jumping.
The longer I was in there, the crazier my hair got.  Is that not hilarious?
I'm not sure what to think about all that static! :)
But, I had fun and loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment