Sunday, April 10, 2016

happy 5th birthday, brecken thomas

The Birthday Boy...Brecken Thomas...5 years old & very excited to celebrate his birthday!  We are so thankful for his sweet personality, contagious laughter, and the way he loves his family.  He loves anything Star Wars, candy, lemonade, playing outside, building legos, playing on his iPad, playing with his siblings, wrestling with Daddy, & snuggling with Mommy.  What a gift from God he is, and we are so thankful for him!  Happy Birthday, Brecken!

Waking up to my birthday table...all donned with Star Wars decor!  I loved it!
Birthday Boy!
For my actual birthday, I went to preschool, enjoyed an afternoon at home, & opened presents from my Daddy, Mommy, & siblings.  Because Brady had a basketball commitment on my actual birthday, we celebrated with family the night before at Red Robin (pictures below).  So, here I am...about to open my presents from my family.
Of course, they had to sing "Happy Birthday" to me first.  My candles are in a donut since I chose that for my "cake."  I love me some donuts.

Mommy reading my card to me.
Mommy & me
Time to open my gifts...

"Word Whammer 2000" ~ I love that on the Leap Frog movies & now I have my own!
(I really loved all my gifts, especially my Star Wars lego!)  Such a fun birthday!
The night before, we headed out to dinner with family.  I picked Red Robin (Yum!).  Before leaving, we took our "obligatory" sibling pictures! :)

Emmersyn & me
Brady & me
Averie & me
Karaffa Kiddies
Oma & me
Poppy & Nana & me
Daddy & Mommy & me
I loved having family to celebrate with me, and I was really excited about my donut cake tower...yummy!
I really wanted to eat them all! :)
Making a wish and blowing out my candles!
Yummy!
I feel fast asleep in bed that night...it was a wonderful birthday week celebrating with friends & family.  Sure is fun to be 5 already!


No comments:

Post a Comment