Monday, April 25, 2016

disney day 4 ~ animal kingdom & downtown disney

Ready for our last day...Day 4...at Animal Kingdom.  It was another beautiful day...& another fun filled day of adventure.
Ready to head into the park!
Super fun, entertaining monkeys that we enjoyed watching!
Daddy & I riding this ride...Mommy happily just took pictures.  Can you see us in there?  We are on the left side (looking at the ride).  I loved it!
At the dinosaur exhibit, there was a place to dig up fossils.  I liked to call in "playing in the sand."
I loved it here...& spent a lot of time digging.
For lunch, we enjoyed a safari feast.  I also got to meet some of the characters again...& some of them even remembered me! ;)

Donald & me
Goofy, Mommy, & me
Daisy giving me a kiss!
After lunch, we took a safari tour through the African jungle.  We got to see lots of animals there.  I even took most of the pictures (with Mommy's help!)...& I loved the tour!

Giraffes
More Giraffes
Elephants
Zebras
(We also saw lions, okapi's, water buffalo, hippos, ostrich, & more)
The center of the Animal Kingdom is the "tree of life," so here we are.  It sure was a fun day!
That evening, we headed to Downtown Disney and made a stop at the Lego Store.  I loved seeing Woody & Buzz made out of Legos...
...& the Hulk was awesome!
(Daddy & Mommy have taken each of our pictures in front of this Hulk.)
We were planning to enjoy some dinner, but we were all so tired and the wait times were awful, so we just headed back to the hotel for a quick dinner, packed up for the morning, and went to bed.  It was another magical day.  I really had the best time in Disney...what wonderful memories I shared with Daddy & Mommy...a great way to kick off the excitement of starting kindergarten in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment