Monday, April 25, 2016

disney day 3 ~ hollywood studios

Up and at 'em for Day 3 at Hollywood Studios.  This was my favorite day because this park had the Star Wars themed activities/rides.  We had to get up earlier so that we could get in line early to sign up for the Jedi Training.  After being able to sign up for the training (we only had to wait about 45 minutes to sign up), we headed to ride some rides.  Toy Story Mania (one of the most popular rides) already had a long line, but we knew the line would only get longer as the day went on.  So, we jumped right in.  It was about a 35 minute wait, which was the shortest wait all day (most of the time, it's about 120 minutes wait).  Here we are in line, and we are all excited to ride this fun ride! (PS Some of the rides have the most entertaining lines!)
Ready to get on board!
Mommy & me
Toy Story Mania...here I come!
Such a fun ride!!  Afterwards, we got in line to meet Woody & Buzz...
...& that was so cool!
(I was so excited that so many of my favorite characters lived in the same spot! :) :))
Giving knucks with Woody!
Buzz, Woody, Daddy, Mommy, & me
Meeting the army man...
...& getting his autograph!
Green Army Man & me
Then, as we were walking around, the Storm Troopers came out from around the corner.  I literally stopped dead in my tracks and just started at them. Unfortunately, because they are on the "dark side," they don't stop for pictures and autographs.  But, I was mesmerized by them.  (They are my favorite Star Wars characters...)  It was SO cool!
Then, we waited in line to meet Kylo Ren.  He was pretty intimidating to meet...especially with his dark, deep voice. We weren't even allowed to touch him.  I tried to give him a hug, but he moved out of the way.
Thankfully, he was willing to take a picture, but he wouldn't stand close to me...haha!
Daddy, Mommy, & me with Kylo Ren.
As we were walking out, we saw this Storm trooper in the case...only $1,000 for the costume.  Not sure why my parents wouldn't buy it for me! :)
And, they were also selling Darth Vader's mask, but it wasn't any cheaper...it was $2,500.  Daddy & Mommy still said no. :)
When we walked out, we saw the Storm Troopers again...so cool!  This was as close as I could get to them.  Mommy tried to stop them, but they refused.  Either way, I was so excited to see a real Storm Trooper this close up!
Time for my Jedi Training...
...I was so excited for this!
Putting on my Jedi cloak...
...& then heading over to meet my challenger!
Out came Darth Vader...& I was so excited to fight him!
Darth Vader vs. Jedi Brecken...
...& I won! :)
He was so cool looking.  I like Darth Vader, too!
Kylo Ren also came out (but the other Jedi's fought him)...and, all of us Jedi's used our force to put them both back in the temple.
Jedi Training = Awesome Experience
All that light saber fighting wore me slap out...or maybe it was all the walking...but I was out cold.  A nice 45 minutes nap, and I was ready to go again.  (Doesn't this look very uncomfortable?)
Time to play in the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" playground.  I got to take a picture on "Andy."
Daddy joined me on Andy.
Then, while we were walking again, guess who we saw again?  Yep, the Storm Troopers...
Mommy & Me
That night, we headed out on a pirate adventure...meeting Captain Hook and Mr. Smee, eating lots of ice cream, pirate booty, and punch, and then heading out on an evening boat ride to watch the fireworks over Magic Kingdom.
Me with Captain Hook & Mr. Smee
Looking a little more like pirates...and ready to head out on our boat!
On the boat ride...
The fireworks were beautiful (well, the ones I saw...I feel asleep!), the pirate adventure was fun, and the whole day was wonderfully fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment