Thursday, April 7, 2016

basketball season

I (Brady) was so excited to play another season of basketball.  I play with Upward, and Daddy helps with our team.  I love it, and I am learning a lot.  This year, I was one of the older kids on the team.  Of course, I thought I was the best player, but I still have lots of learning to do. :)  I did enjoy shooting as often as I could, and I really looked forward to our once a week practices and weekly games.

Bringing the ball down the court...
...& passing the ball...
...& shooting the ball...
...& shooting again!
(I happened to make this one!)
Fast break!
Playing defense...
...& shooting again!
I love basketball.  Some days, I tell people that I am the next Michael Jordan! :)  But, it sure was a great basketball season!  Go #15!

No comments:

Post a Comment