Monday, April 25, 2016

emmersyn faith ~ 22 months

This Babe...we all just adore her so!  Our Emmersyn Faith...22 months old and full of smiles & giggles.  She has really developed her own personality, and we are enjoying watching her learn so much.  She repeats a lot, and she mimics a lot of what we do, which usually makes us laugh.  Her favorite things are music, reading books, dancing, playing with her siblings, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, playing with Mommy, & being silly with Daddy.  Happy 22 months, sweet girl!
Just a little photo session outside with Mommy...
...& I sure was happy!
Emmersyn Faith
22 months old
March 2016
"Dancing" & jumping
Sweet girl

Turning 22 months can be exhausting...this is only time I've ever fallen asleep in my highchair!
Oh, and I still love putting on everyone's shoes and walking around!

Can't believe I'll be 2 in 2 short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment