Monday, April 25, 2016

disney day 2 ~ epcot

Ready to start Day 2 at Epcot!  We rode the monorail into Epcot, and I saw this huge golf ball!!  Of course, Daddy & Mommy told me that, while it looks like a golf ball, it's actually a ride.  So cool!  
Ready to enjoy another day at Disney!
The aquarium was super cool.  Mommy & I even got inside this shark...
...do we look scared? :)
I was mesmerized by the sea creatures...especially this dolphin...
...& this sting ray...
...& these sharks!
Ready for some 3D action!
Though it was a little chillier than we expected, it was a gorgeous day!
Daddy, Mommy, me (& Mickey & the "golf ball")
One of my favorite rides at Epcot was Test Track.  (My other favorite ride was Mission Space!)  We got to design our own car that we rode in, and I made mine really fast!
Ready to speed around the track!
(It was an awesome ride.)
They have fun interactive areas after a lot of the rides.  This was after the "golf ball" ride...and we got to design and race a car.  Daddy helped me, and we had fun!
We spent the day at Epcot...riding rides, exploring the park, eating lots of food, and lots of fun activities.  For dinner, Daddy & Mommy made reservations for us to have dinner with Chip, Dale, Mickey, & Pluto.  The restaurant slowly spun around the rainforest while we enjoyed dinner...& got to greet with the characters.  So fun!

Dale & me
I loved watching them autograph my book.
Pluto & me
He was trying to play tricks on me...
Chip & me
Mickey & me
Epcot at night...awesome!
Such a fun day...I am loving every minute!  But, I was ready for bed for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment