Friday, February 22, 2019

celebrating double digits with friends

I (Brady) was so excited to celebrate my birthday with some of my good friends.  I love having a summer birthday since I have a swim party every year.  This year, though, I got to add a sleepover to the fun of it.  We started by swimming for hours, taking breaks only to eat.  Then, after getting into our dry clothes, we had a few nerf wars and video game competitions...all with lots of laughs & only one bloody nose (thankfully, it was me).  We fell asleep (well, some of us) watching a movie, but we only had just a few hours of sleep.  Enjoyed a big breakfast before all my friends headed home by lunch.  I was wiped out, but sure had a super fun time celebrating my birthday with some of my friends.  I am thankful for them!

The Birthday Boy!
Me & some of my buds
(John Roger, McKinly, me, Gavin, Kellan, & Juan)
King of the Raft

"Happy Birthday to Brady..."

Dabbing in the hot tub...
Sure had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment