Sunday, February 24, 2019

the last first day of preschool

The day has come...the last first day of preschool for the last Karaffa child.  I am starting my last year of preschool, and I am excited.  I love going to school & seeing my friends.  This year, I will be in the 4 year old class, so I will go Monday-Thursday from 9-1.  I always get to pick out my backpack and lunchbox, and this year, Mommy let me have whatever I wanted, even if they were mismatched things. 😉  I was all ready to go on my first day of school.  

Preschool, here I come!

Such a cutie!
I love Paw Patrol, so of course, I picked a Paw Patrol backpack.
And, I picked a cactus lunchbox, mostly because I liked the way I could carry it.  And, I loved my dress & sparkle shoes.
All smiles
Hard to believe (for Mommy, at least) that I am already starting my last year of preschool.  Time just goes so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment