Friday, February 1, 2019

spring baskets and spring fun

Part of our spring tradition is doing spring baskets.  We play the "hot/cold" game in our house to find our baskets, and we love trying to find our baskets throughout the house.  Then, once we all find out baskets, we get to go through our baskets to see the goodies Daddy & Mommy have gotten us.  We LOVE it!

All ready to start the game.
The baskets...ready to be hidden!
I always choose a level 10 on difficulty...so fun to try and see where Daddy & Mommy can try to hide it from me.

I choose about a level 8-9...& love trying to find my basket.

I  choose about a level 5-7...

...& this year, she chose about a level 4 and really learned what "hot" and "cold" meant with this game. 😉  It's a fun tradition, and we love all the goodies in our baskets.

I (Brady) also used some of my spring basket money to buy this wooden letter "B" to put in my room.  I enjoyed painting it one afternoon, and now, it is on my dresser in my bedroom.

Brecken putting together one of his mini legos from his spring basket...

...& Emmersyn is enjoying her painting.
Love the tongue! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment