Tuesday, May 2, 2017

averie's birthday party ~ family style

Happy 11th Birthday to our Averie Grace...our first born...the one who made us parents.  We love you so much and are so proud of you.  You are compassionate, a leader, forgiving, strong-willed, genuinely happy, and a teacher at heart.  You love your family and your friends, and you love playing school, playing with your American Girl Dolls, building lego's, and playing games.  We are thank God for you, our Averie, and on your birthday, we celebrate you!! ~ Love, Daddy & Mommy

The Birthday Girl with her birthday table
(in the morning room of our new house...just so you can see what it looks like)
And, of course, a picture with Hutch
Birthday Girl & Brady
Averie & Brecken 
The Girls...Averie & Emmersyn
Opening a few presents, and I was very excited to get this Lego.
My Daddy & me
My Family!
(This is our kitchen in the new house...just in case you wanted to see one :))
Oma & me
The Birthday Girl
For dinner, I chose to eat at "Big Fire" with my family.  Yummy!  Here I am with my Poppy & Nana
Me with my best friend, Stephanie
Uncle Art, Aunt Kelly & me
Uncle Thomas, Aunt Lindsey, & me
Uncle Michael & me
Aunt Blip & me
Uncle Michael & Aunt Courtney had my name, so they gave me the American Girl Doll puppy with all the accessories...I was soooo excited!
My favorite...homemade pumpkin cake.  
It sure was a wonderful birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment