Thursday, May 4, 2017

o christmas trees

We love decorating for Christmas.  Soon after Thanksgiving, we got to get out our trees and decorate them for our bedrooms.  We really enjoy these trees all Christmas season.

Averie, Hutch, and her tree...
...decorating...
...& the finished results.  Looks good!
Brady & his tree...
...decorating...
...& his finished tree.  Looking good!
Brecken & his tree...
...decorating...
...& his finished tree.  Looks good!
Me & my tree.  This is my first year having a tree in my room, and I am so excited about it.  I got to have a cute little tree, perfect size for me.
Decorating...
...& smiling...
...and decorating...
...& hugging my tree with excitement.
My finished tree (with Mommy's help).  Looks good!
Our bedrooms are all ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment