Thursday, May 4, 2017

phone pics...

Just a few phone pics to highlight a few activities/moments from the last month or so (late November and early December)

Our school challenged every student to fill up a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child.  We were so excited to fill up a box with goodies for a child that was our age.  I (Emmersyn) even got to fill up a box, too.
I was so excited when this beloved musical snowman (that quickly became my very favorite Christmas decoration last year...) came out of the Christmas boxes.  In the first day, I played it over 20 times.  Didn't make my Mommy crazy at all!!
I love this guy.  He sings (& "dances") to "Jingle Bells," and I sing and dance right along!
Lucy & me in a our matching outfits.  I loved it!
Our family room...all decorated for Christmas.
Daddy & Mommy both volunteer in our Awana program at church.  The older 3 of us are also involved in Awana.  This was our Christmas Awana night.  One of the games is to see which team can wrap their leader the fastest and most creative.
One of the leaders getting all wrapped up is Daddy!  We loved it!
Daddy is all wrapped up!
Daddy & his team
The 3 T&T leaders (Daddy is in the middle).  It was a fun night.
Daddy & Mommy went to our church's Christmas party...along with many of their small group members.  They took these two fun pictures.  Such a great small group that they are very thankful for.
"Squeezie Cheese"
Hutch relaxing on the car ride home from taking the older 3 kids to school.
Brecken was so happy to get this lego put fully together.
Brothers playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment