Tuesday, May 2, 2017

emmersyn's preschool fall festival

I was excited for Mommy to come join me at preschool for my fall festival.  I had lots of fun playing with my friends and staying close by Mommy while we celebrated with fun fall activities.

Decorating my cookie...fun!
Can't forget the sprinkles!
Having a fun time!  Then, we got to eat the cookie, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did decorating it!
After cookie decorating, we got to enjoy games & activities outdoors.  I enjoyed throwing rings on the colored bottles...
...& searching for buried treasure in the sandbox...
...throwing balls in the bucket...
...giving big smiles to my Momma...
...pulling a lollipop out of a tree..
...playing in the corn...
...& look pretty cute!  It was fun!
My pumpkin I picked out of our patch!
Decorating my pumpkin
Enjoying my lollipop before we head home.  A fun morning at my fall festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment