Wednesday, May 10, 2017

christmas morning

We love celebrating Christmas together as a family.  We are so grateful for God's gift to us through His Son, Jesus...and blessed by spending time together!  Merry Christmas, Everyone!

The last picture on Christmas Eve...we are all snug in our beds and Daddy & Mommy are all set and ready for Christmas morning!
Good morning...time to see what Santa brought us!

Youngest goes first...that's me...
...& I LOVE my washer/dryer set for my American Girl Baby.
Brecken's turn...
...and...
...he was so excited to get a Star Wars lego!!
Brady's turn...& as you can tell, he was so shocked & excited...
...to receive this Star Wars lego!!
Averie's turn...
...& she loved her fuzzy, teal chair for her room!
Time to eat some breakfast & put on our Christmas pajamas as we get ready for more Christmas morning fun!
Reading Luke 2 as we focus on the true meaning of Christmas...Jesus' birth!
Time for our family gift exchange...

Averie
Brady
Brecken 
and me, Emmersyn 
Sweet Sisters!
Daddy with us & Hutch
Mommy & us
Stocking Time

I am so excited to dig into my stocking.
Brecken 
Brady
Averie
Daddy
What a wonderful Christmas morning we shared together!  Lots of laughs and sweet memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment