Thursday, May 4, 2017

fitch/karaffa christmas

Christmas celebration with our cousins, McKinly & Easton.  (Oh, and Uncle Blair and Aunt Blip celebrated with us, too!)  We had so much fun...cookie decorating, gift exchange, watching Home Alone, and playing games.

The Gang...Brecken, Averie, me (Emmersyn), Brady, Easton, & McKinly
(This is our family room for those asking for house pics.  One of our sofas usually goes where the tree is.)

Cookie making...
Averie...
Brady...


Brecken

...& me
Daddy & me
Time for the gift exchange while the cookies are baking...
Averie loved her jewelry & American Girl outfit.
Brady was excited about his walkie-talkies.
Brecken loved his Star Wars leg set.
And, I loved my Leap Frog fridge numbers.
Already playing with it.
Time for some cookie decorating...
...& eating it.  Yummy!





Ending our super fun evening watching Home Alone and laughing a lot.  A wonderful Christmas celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment