Tuesday, May 2, 2017

averie's birthday party ~ friend style

I had such a fun time planning my friend birthday party.  We enjoyed dinner, playing games, listening to music, and dancing around.  From the theme and menu to the activities and the party favors, I enjoyed it!  And, I had the best time with my friends.

Dinner: Chick-fil-a nuggets, strawberries, veggie tray, assorted chips basket, and water.  All served on our emoji decorations...& everyone had water in their party favor, an emoji tumbler.
The Gang: Ines, Stephanie, Shelby, Me, Valeria, and Riley
(all are current or former classmates)
Happy 11th Birthday to me!
After everyone else left a few hours later, I got to have Stephanie spend the night with me.  We stayed up late (in our emoji fleece pants) giggling and playing games.  I am so glad we are best friends.
A fun birthday celebration with some of my dearest friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment