Tuesday, May 2, 2017

random phone pics...part 48

It just seems that, more often than not, Mommy doesn't always have her big camera with her.  So, she takes out her phone to capture some quick pics of us doing something fun and exciting.  Thankfully, she is still able to capture these fun moments as well.  Enjoy the variety of pictures from the last few months.

This cutie (that's me!) and her pumpkin...so sweet!
"Daddy, can I please have both of them"?  I came home with Minnie, but I don't know that since it's a surprise for my birthday.  Daddy & Mommy have kept it hiding since October.  (My birthday is May 7.)
Y'all, this is seriously our Halloween candy from trick or treating.  4 kids.  Just a few hours.  All this loot.  It's crazy, but it's been so yummy!
(This is also our kitchen table/eating area in case you were wanting to see a few pictures of the inside of our house! :))
Brecken & Hutch.  
Hutch tries to get on everyone's bed as Daddy & Mommy put us to bed.  One day, he will get to sleep in our beds.  Brecken's bed is the easiest since it's on the floor.  His furniture (he didn't have any from the old house (except the mattress) since he & Brady had bunkbeds and Mommy gave those to her cousin when we moved) was supposed to be delivered in August.  It was finally delivered in January!!  Thankfully, Brecken didn't mind.
Averie & her classroom.  She sets her classroom up all the time.  It's fun to watch her teach her "students."
Isn't it the cutest?
This is me.  In our kitchen.  Under the bar/island.  I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to lay down.  Strange spot, I know.  But, I fell asleep.  And, it was a nice nap.
Daddy & Mommy went to a fundraiser with some good friends.  They had a nice night out.
Our Family Picture (& Christmas card)
October 2016
Love my family!
I finally got to meet Baby Ford a few weeks after he was born.  He such a tiny baby, and I was happy to give him some kisses.  So sweet!
At the fundraiser, Daddy & Mommy got Panther tickets for us.  We were so excited to be able to go to the game.  (Well, I didn't get to go, but I dressed up to cheer at home.)
Panther Fans
Ready to cheer on our Carolina Panthers
Happy 11th Birthday to our Averie!!
I thought it would be really funny to trade slipper with Brady.  So, he is wearing my Minnie slippers, and I am wearing his poopy emoji slippers.  Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment