Friday, April 24, 2020

happy 8th birthday, brecken

Happy 8th Birthday, Brecken Thomas!  Hard to believe you are 8 years old.  You are an intuitive, kind, big hearted kid who loves Tampa Bay Bucs, legos, Star Wars, & asking questions.  You like to follow rules and make sure things are always fair.  We love you and are thankful for you!

I am ready to celebrate my birthday!
The birthday table...all ready to go for the birthday boy.
I'm 8!!
I  am pretty excited that it's my birthday.
Getting to open a present before school was really fun...
Time to celebrate with family.  I picked Longhorn Steakhouse for my dinner choice, and I  was excited to see my family there to celebrate.
Averie & me
Brady & me
Emmersyn & me
Daddy & Mommy with me, the birthday boy!
Daddy & me
Mommy & me

Present time...
...I  always love seeing what I get for my birthday!
So excited about my big gift...a hoverboard!!
Oma & me

Loved the lego she gave me.
Playing a quick strategy game with Brady before we left for dinner...
...while the girls did some puzzles.
A yummy birthday cake for me!
Make a wish...
Uncle Blair, Aunt Blip, & me (and, thanks for the fun gift!)
Poppy, Nana, & me
A fun mustache on my card...do I  look older? ;)
Check out my Daddy...haha!
Opening up my gifts...
...& loving my Tampa Bay slippers!
Another lego...yay!!
Thanks, Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly!
What a great birthday I had!!  I got some super fun gifts that I can't wait to play with.  Birthdays are always so much fun!  I am so glad to be 8 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment