Sunday, April 19, 2020

preschool fall festival

I (Emmersyn) had my fall festival today at my school on this day in October.  I had so much fun...we got to pick a pumpkin, decorate our pumpkin, play games, & decorate and eat a pumpkin cookie.  It was such a fun morning...& I am so glad that Mommy could join me in the fun!

My pumpkin & me...
Being silly...
Mommy & me
Cutest pumpkin in the patch...
This pumpkin is ready for some games.
Tossing balls into the buckets...
...& trying to earn goodies!
Check out my new shades! ;)
Fishing for treats with my dear friend, Cora.
Digging for buried treasure in the sand...
...& then, we got to decorate and enjoy a yummy cookie!
My class.  I love them & my teachers!
Sure was a fun morning.  It is my last preschool fall festival...& for Mommy, too. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment