Sunday, April 19, 2020

let the games begin

We all love playing sports. Whether it's on an organized team or just in our backyard, we just love playing sports.  Once we get to kindergarten, we have the opportunity to play an organized sport if we want.  This past fall, I (Averie) chose to play volleyball (my favorite sport) with my school, Brady chose to try flag football for the first time, and Brecken played his second year of flag football.  We had a really fun season of playing on our teams.

One of our games...

Team Huddle
(Our head of school is also our coach, and we love him!)

One of our games was played against one of my favorite friend's school, Macie.  So, she came out and watched me play.  I was so happy to see her since we usually only get to see each other during the summer.
More team pics at another game...

Brady & Brecken's flag football season...they loved it!
Cousin, McKinly, also played, but they weren't on the same team. So, it was a fun competition that day that they played each other.  Brady's team won, but either way, they just loved being able to play against each other.
We love sports, and fall sports are our favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment