Friday, April 24, 2020

winter fun

During the winter, we had some other fun activities we did.  Of course, not everything we do has a picture for it, but we sure love spending time together (well, most of the time, right?).

Another Hornets game...this girl could get used to this!
I love my Brady.
Bros!
Super Hugo even walked by where we were sitting, so we got to take a picture with him.  So fun!!
I had Dr. Suess Day at my preschool, so I had dressing up and reading lots of his books at preschool!
Averie started her first year of club volleyball and loved it.  6 tournaments, and she had a blast at each one.  She learned a lot and enjoyed the season.
Team Huddle
Averie with some of her teammates having a lunch break. Lots of laughter with these girls.
I am learning how to write a few words, and I love it.  I brought this to Mommy, and she loved it!  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment